Mar 10, 2010

First of all I would like to thank......

My blog was nominated for a Creative Writer Blogger award by Cupcakes and Combat Boots! In keeping with the Creative Writer Award tradition we are going to play a little game...

Have you ever played that little “get-to-know-you” ice breaker called “Two Truths and a Lie”? Each person shares 3 statements – two that are true and one that is false – and the others in the group try to guess which one is a fabrication.

Well, this is sort of like that, except it’s Six Lies and a Truth.


So here it goes, 6 of the best fabrications I can come up with and 1 truth. Which one do you think is the truth????


1. I auditioned for American Idol but sadly never even got to see Randy, Paula and Simon. :(

2. I have never gotten a traffic ticket before.

3. I am in love with the Cosby show and own every season on DVD.

4. I pluck my toe hair.

5. I recently signed up to take a few culinary arts classes at Le Cordon Bleu Academy while Andrew is away at gunnery.

6. I dunked my Aggie Ring in under a minute!

7. This past weekend we ordered a brand new BMW but we won't get it until April.


There they are (WOW! Making things up takes a long time). Which one is true?????



Now, comes a second part and probably the more difficult part of receiving this award, I am supposed to nominate 7 other Creative Bloggers to receive this award. I honestly, don't read that many people's blogs so 7 is tough. But here we go, I nominate:

Georgia Grown
Magnolia's and Mimosas
My Huckleberry Friend

Now, go forth you chosen few and lie!


1 comment:

  1. Hmm this is hard. I'm debating between #2, #5, & #6 but I'm not sure which one it is. I'm gonna say #6!

    ReplyDelete