Mar 28, 2010

Another NEW piece!!!

I did it! I purchased another new piece of furniture and I didn't even get cold feet before the big buy. My husband will claim that the only reason I didn't get cold feet was because I thought he was going to veto the purchase, which may or may not be true, but either way I purchased it with little to no hesitation. After several measurements and a rather ferocious battle (it is solid Eucalyptus wood...that sucker is HEAVY) the TV stand was in the back seat of our car and on the way to home! I have never had an actual TV stand before, in the past we used an end table, which I must admit served its purpose well (thanks, Travis!) but I absolutely love it.

Our old TV stand...ignore my husband and the dog.
The new and improved TV stand!

My husband had to drill this hole, it was quite a battle but alas, victory!
the remnants of my husbands hardwork
traditional, yet rustic....perfectly my style!

I have lots of decorating to do still so forgive the bare wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment