Mar 26, 2010

Decorating on a Euro - Walk-in 'Closet'

No closets = lots of wardrobes and a giant walk-in closet....errr....bedroom. Go ahead and be jealous of the luxuriously large closet with a charming blue and star patterned wall paper ;) Andrew decided that for simplicity sake this room shall be called, 'the Closet' rather than "the upstairs bedroom with all of our clothes/shoes/wardrobes and other assorted items." Its not perfect but, eh, it will do.


Those are my 2 wardrobes. Andrew thought it was unfair that I got 2 and he only got one, but I personally find it unfair that all of my clothes are forced to be shoved into 2 tiny wardrobes with no room to breath!

In spite all of my best organizational efforts, having limited closet space means that some places just cannot and likely never will be as organized, tidy, or clean as I would like. For instance, this is what the inside of all the wardrobes look like.....total disarray. Sometime soon I will organize the insides, but that is going to have to wait until I get some stroke of genius to make everything fit better or can somehow magically shrink all of our clothes!




1 comment:

  1. We totally had a room we called (and still call to this day if we're talking about our house in Germany) the "closet room". We actually went to Mobelix (I think it's called the Mogro now) and bought 3 more wardrobe things for our closet room so we had 3 lined up on each side. James is WAY anal about his clothes in a closet and needed to be able to space out his dress clothes/Army uniforms. They were pretty cheap (30 euro I think) and we brought them back to the States with us. They're great storage even now!

    ReplyDelete