Mar 10, 2010

Decorating on a Euro - Half Bath

Today, I am starting a series I like to call, "Decorating on a Euro," where together we will venture through the incredibly expensive and interesting decorating of our German casa. In full disclosure, I am mainly doing this for myself to encourage me to finish decorating this house! So, I am going to try to blog about a room everyday (or lets be realistic every other day more likely).

SO, I am going to start with the only room in the whole house that it is anywhere near completion: the half bath on the first floor.

Priscilla gave me this really neat wall hanging of historic Round Rock that I decided to use as the inspiration for decorating this room. The only problem was the entire bathroom walls are all tiled so I had to get creative with how to hang it, my solution is definitely not perfect and not my preferred method, but eh...it will do. Also, I intend to get some Polish pottery (which is generally blue-ish) to decorate the windowsill but for now my collection of Precious Moments is doing the job. Please note the teenie-tiny little sink...I think it is so funny.



I had to get creative with places and ways to store toilet paper seeing as how there is zero cabinetry and no closet to store this necessity!

No comments:

Post a Comment