Mar 9, 2010

Airing my dirty laundry

Today, I forgot my shoes...

Andrew and I are sharing a car (feel the enthusiasm!). Which most mornings requires myself to pry my morning sunshine self out of bed at 0530 to drop off Andrew on post in time for PT. Since I am already on post, with no place else to go and nothing else to do (and I guess because it is healthy to do so) I work out at the gym while he does PT. After working out, I have been showering at the gym so that I can run my errands/shop/do fun things while still on post. BUT, I must confess I am not very good at packing up everything I need for the gym/shower/day. The first day I forgot a washcloth shower shoes and learned that Dial body wash was in fact not a very good substitute for shampoo. The second day I remembered a washcloth and shampoo but forgot deodorant and *gasp* clean underwear! The third day I forgot my rings, watch and again deodorant. Today, I forgot my shoes. I had a relatively cute outfit picked out to wear but was forced to wear it with tennis shoes and dirty socks. The funniest part of forgetting my shoes today is that last night before we went to bed I told Andrew that I was certain I had in fact packed everything and wouldn't need to borrow his deodorant. I remembered my deodorant but am still wearing the same sweaty socks I worked out in this morning....which reminds me, I think I'll go change them now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment