Sep 3, 2009

Falling in love with fall!

So apparently in Virginia there is this season called fall! It seems as though its the season that comes directly after summer and before winter and I LOVE IT! I can walk the dog at 8am, 2pm, or 8pm and never break a sweat....ok, maybe a little sweat if we walk during the afternoon. But in the mornings, at 6:30 when I have to take Autumn out so her bladder doesn't explode I am cold! Can you believe it, actually cold in the first week of September???? The leaves aren't changing here yet but I am so happy that we will be here to see all the leaves changing colors.

For those of you still stuck in the 100 degree weather, I am sorry because highs in the 70s and 80s like this week ROCKS!!!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha i miss that nice weather...it will be "chilly" here soon..i hope

    ReplyDelete