Aug 31, 2009

BFF's are well......forever!

Can I just take this moment say how much I totally love and miss all my DS ladies??? I will never find a group that is the same! They were.....in 1 word awesome! I miss them and all the fun times I had with each and every one of them. Last night they had a big, "meet the husbands" cookout, which I was totally saddened to miss. The thought of actually meeting the husbands is so foreign and awesome (although, most of the husbands I do fortunately already know). I missed some of Connie's cheesecake and DS's drunkin antics. But most importantly, I missed time with some of the most amazingly strong women I have ever met......so here's to you Mrs. member of the awesome DS group (cue all holding up their Bud light) for without each other we'd be just another lost Army wife............

1 comment: