Oct 2, 2009

Hi! My name is Angie and I have a spilling problem...

Anybody know of a recovery program for habitual spillers??? The first step is admitting, and here it is.....I have a problem! I seriously can not stop spilling things....just ask Jason, he's been on the other side of the spill several times now. Tonight, I was just sitting on the couch holding a glass of tea (perfectly sweetened, I might add) and BAM, I spill the whole glass all over myself, the couch and a fall turkey decoration that Clayton had so politely removed from its location and given to me for "safe" keeping. After changing clothes and wiping up the couch (which, is the easiest thing to clean ever b/c my Grandmother scotchguarded guarded these suckers, as if she knew a habitual spiller would some day end up with her couches) cushion and the puddle that rested underneath the cushion, I realized that I have a real problem. I seriously need a sippycup. I think from here out I will only drink out of my camelbak until I can learn how to properly drink from a 'big girl' cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment