Oct 26, 2009

52-30: The Gift that Keeps on Giving!!!

Ags WIN!!!! WOW, it feels good to say that...and it feels good to get that, haven't won in Lubbock since 1993, monkey off our back! I recognize that a victory over a mediocre and overrated Texas Tech team does not make a successful season, but for now it sure does feel good to revel in. And to top it; for the next year I will have bragging rights over my brother-in-law who is a Tortilla Tech alum.

Andrew and I booked plane tickets and we will be in town for the A&M v. Baylor game and my only request of my Ags for that game is: PLEASE don't let us travel halfway across the country to watch our beloved Aggies get beat by Baylor, albeit an ever improving Baylor. Either way, even if for a mere 3 days, a trip back to Texas and to my ol' stompin' grounds can never be a bad idea....even if by some horrid event the Ags lost (of course then, my oldest sister would obtain bragging rights for the next year, and that would be awful!).

No comments:

Post a Comment