Oct 20, 2009

My fall decor is finally complete now that winter temperatures have arrived...

The changing leaves and cool, crisp weather encouraged me to decorate for fall even though I was not originally planning to as the decorations were nestled away snuggly in our fully packed storage unit. But, as I am a sucker for cooler weather and the novelty of an actual season change, I ever so sweetly requested that my husband (and unfortunately for Jason, he got dragged into this event also) dig through the madness of the storage unit to find the needle in the haystack that is marked "Fall decorations." I had one lingering project for my fall decos to be completed....and this required some of the leaves to have changed colors......

Homemade leaf garland with pressed fall leaves I searched the area for (please excuse
the messy counters in the mirror)
Entry table and mirror all fall'd out
Windowsill in living room - I love that 'lil turkey
Coffee table with pumpkins and fall pillow in backgroundKitchen table
My mother in law sent me this super cute fall decoration....the TX flag got booted

for a little while...sorry Texas!

I have other decorations around, but I forgot to take pictures...and basically I am too lazy to re-upload more photos, so you only get the highlights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment