Apr 1, 2010

German Loofahs

Remember when loofahs first became a big deal? Those suckers would last for years! I am pretty sure I had the same white loofah all the way through college and it even survived the frequent washings (I believe that you should wash a long lasting loofah occasionally - for cleanliness's sake). Nowadays you are lucky if they last a month! I bought a loofah at the PX two weeks ago and this is what it now looks like!


A 2-week lasting loofah is pitiful!


Which brings me to my point: Germany's pain inducing loofahs. I always enjoy a nice refreshing shower, lathering myself with a sudsy soft yet, exfoliating loofah. After the annihilation of my pitiful PX loofah, I walked down to the Ilhr Platz (essentially a German dollar store) to find a replacement loofah. I found this pink loofah:
Which is essentially a Brillo pad with a loofah inside! It is horrible. I am debating whether I should throw it out or use it as my new kitchen scrubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment