Apr 21, 2010

Aggie Muster

I don't have anyone to Muster with this fine Aggie Muster day, I am saddened that there is no Muster ceremony closer to me and even sadder that I have no Aggie friend here to even just go to dinner.  But I am forever grateful for the dynamic Aggie family that I am so humbly a part of.  I believe Muster is the greatest Aggie tradition, it is important to pay tribute to those that have gone before us and there is always that great assurance that when your time comes you too will be remembered. 

I planned an Aggie Muster last year and I am inclined to volunteer to plan next year's Muster to ensure that there will in fact be some Aggie Muster ceremony in this dense Military populous area that I am positive must have plenty of Aggies.....softly call the Muster.

"Muster is the most solemn and sacred of all Aggie traditions, but it is a time of joy and happy remembrance. Those who have gone before us are those whose lives have touched ours. May we do the same for those who come after us. May we expect no less of ourselves." - Dr. E. Dean Gage '65

No comments:

Post a Comment