Apr 19, 2010

This past week, I have had the pleasure of watching this little cutie-patootie, Mrs. Heidi.  She is a young beagle puppy and I was watching her for a friend who went traveling around with her family for a few days.
 
Autumn and little Heidi got along fabulously!  They cuddled on the couch, on Autumn's bed and they rough housed a plenty. 

After a several hour long battle with persistent little Heidi, I decided that fighting her getting on the couch wasn't worth the effort, so I just put a sheet over the couch to keep it clean and dog hair free!  Autumn got to cuddle on the couch a few times this week too because I felt guilty when she would give me those little puppy dog eyes which were clear to say, "How come she's on the couch?  I am not allowed..."  

 She had it really rough while she was staying at Aunt 'G's house.

Heidi trying desperately to recover the many Autumn toys/bones lost to the couch over the past month.

  Drinking water at the same time...two peas in a pod.


Heidi had an obsession for chewing ONLY the bones that Autumn was chewing (even though I would give them both identical bones at the exact same moment, she would only want the one Autumn had).  
Autumn trying to evade her bone stealing attempts.

Heidi's persistence paid off and Autumn gave her the bone and got the one I had originally given Heidi.  Fortunately, Autumn is not possessive with her stuff at all, she just wants a bone she doesn't care which one!  She was such a fabulous dog this past week, I wouldn't trade her for a million dollars!


No comments:

Post a Comment