Feb 1, 2010

Airborne!!!!

My husband got his wings and I believe that technically makes him a parachutist!

Here he is after I pinned on his wings.


In addition to watching him graduate from Airborne school, I got to see the Phillips and my sweet baby Clayter! I love the Phillips so much and am going to miss watching that little sweetheart grow. I can't believe I am leaving him just as he has learned to say, "Aunt G." He has learned to say Aunt G so good in fact, Andrew is also clumped into the "Aunt G" category...I am pretty sure my husband should take that as a compliment...because everybody knows that Aunt G is everybody's favorite person!!!

Cute picture of Clayton

Clayton following after the guys after the ran by...so cute!

After graduation we visited the National Infantry Museum, which I must admit was incredibly impressive. Inside the museum is the only ETS 2000 (Engagement Skills Trainer that the military uses to save $$$ and ammunition) that civilians can experience and for the low cost of $5 you can try it too! First I shot with the M4 and then they gentlemen running the range requested that I try the M16 to see if I would shoot better and alas I did! I shot 15 out of 20 targets and hitting 10 targets qualifies. So don't mess with me I am good with an M16!

No comments:

Post a Comment