Nov 9, 2009

My new camera!!!

For my Birthday/Anniversary/Christmas present my husband got me a brand new SLR camera. I had been wanting a really good, high quality camera with lots of bells and whistles to capture our journeys around the world. I wasn't expecting to get such an awesome camera...I was thinking baseline model.....my, husband always thinks top of the line...so we compromised and got a very mid-level model.

I got the Cannon EOS Digital Rebel T1I
Best Buy was running a special so I got a package deal that included the camera base, the 18-55mm IS lens, a 55-250mm lens and a bag. I am still a photography novice, but I am excited to learn to take beautiful pictures.....eeek...so excited!

A few photos.

singing me Happy Birthday

After my hubby got back from a run. He doesn't like this picture b/c he thinks he looks all sweaty
but I think its adorable.
An Autumn hair...SHOCKING!

Andrew and Autumn are my only models and I think they are getting tired of having their pictures taken...Danielle do you want to let me practice on baby C?

2 comments:

  1. I would love to let you practice on Baby C...win win here you practice I get good pictures for free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so so so so incredibly jealous of your new camera!!!!!!!!!!! I've been wanting a SLR for like two years now. I'll have to live vicariously through yours now I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete